According to the SoftSwiss Game Aggregator 2020 reportThe absolute and relative value of the crypto gambling traffic has increased threefold in 2020, compared to 2019” said Starovoitov Andrey, the COO of SoftSwiss.


The SoftSwiss statistics show that cryptos are used worldwide, with and increase interest in Canada, Latin America and Russia.


They support multiple crypto currencies, but the dominant leader is still the Bitcoin, with 90%, and other cryptos like ETH and LTC hold the remaining 10%.


The report shows the fast growing popularity of the crypto currencies as a payment method, leading to a rising interest in crypto gambling, an environment that was previously dominated by fiat money. Andrey also added that in a few years they expect to see more and more gaming studios supporting crypto currencies, as well as operators adding new crypto payment methods for their players.


The SoftSwiss Game Aggregators has a partnership with more than 70 game studios around the world, providing players with more than 10.000 different games of which, 3000 support crypto in-game. This portfolio can be added to all game providers through an API platform. It also provides a great customer service model, as well as an account manager for each player with SoftSwiss.