What are anonymous casinos?
Anonymous casinos are online crypto casinos that you can register and play without having to give out any significant personal information, or in some cases, any at all. At these crypto casinos all you need to do is sign up and just start playing. Anonymous casinos provide you with the anonymity you wish by allowing you to use Bitcoins and other forms of crypto currencies as a payment method. Crypto currencies are digital currencies that are government free and operate independently. This is the main difference from fiat currencies, as fiat is regulated by a government and other financial institutions, forcing players to provide certain information about themselves.
Players at anonymous casinos can make independent deposits and withdrawals, with no personal or financial information needed. There is also no geographic limitation when it comes to these casinos. Players from all around the world can enjoy a game in anonymity, and that is why more and more players choose this type of casino to play. Anonymous casinos are just as good as the traditional ones. They offer great number of bonuses, a variety of games, full customer support and lucrative promotions. Thus, you can win big money prizes and withdraw them securely, without having to give out any personal details.
Are anonymous casinos really anonymous?
All crypto anonymous casinos are anonymous and secure. And why is that? The reason behind this statement is that Bitcoin’s and other crypto currencies’ transactions and untraceable. There is absolutely no way of someone going back to the source and logging into your account.
Which are the most anonymous cryptos?
Monero, ZCash and other new crypto currencies have built-in privacy and anonymity features, to suit the needs of those who wish to get the casino experience anonymously.
Anonymous VS Regular Casinos
Anonymous casinos use digital currencies for payments. Bitcoin and other cryptos are not regulated and are not considered a real currency. They are also decentralised and do not have any federal authority, which means that regulating cryptos as valid currencies will contradict the whole concept of it. Normal casinos, on the other hand, do not have the opportunity to do this and operate under federal currencies. They need validation, banking methods, personal data etc. They have to keep track of every dollar you transfer, in order to report it back to the authorities, for legal and tax purposes.
Are anonymous casinos safe?
Anonymous casinos allow you to play casino games without registration, BUT you should always have in mind that some of them operate without a licence. You should research anonymous casinos before playing, or sign up at the anonymous casinos we have reviewed and rated, where you will find in this article.
What are hybrid casinos?
Not every casino you visit is strictly a real money casino or crypto only. Most of them allow you to play using Bitcoin and other crypto currencies but at the same time, you can actually deposit or withdraw by using credit cards too. You must read the terms and conditions of the gambling site you wish to play in about the information on deposits and withdrawals. For example, if you make a deposit in Bitcoin, you will be able to withdraw your money in Bitcoin only. If you wish to select a different currency, then most likely you will have to provide documentations for identification, risking exposing your personal information online.
Which cryptos are accepted at anonymous casinos?
When talking about playing in anonymous crypto casinos, Bitcoin is the first one that comes to mind. However, most casinos accept more crypto currencies, with Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Monero, Ripple and Tether being some of them. By using these types of cryptos when gambling provides you with not only anonymity, but instant transactions as well.
Using VPN for anonymous casinos
VPN or Virtual Private Network uses data encryptions and hides your ID address and location. This is the perfect way to enjoy a game in whichever casino you like, without any third parties tracing out where you are playing from. Anonymous casinos combined with VPN network ensured total anonymity to players from all around the world.
Can I play at anonymous casinos without registering?
Yes. There are a lot of crypto casino sites that are anonymous and in which you do not have to make any registration in order to play for real money. You should be careful when choosing the one that suits your needs, given the fact that some of them are not fully licensed and are unregulated.
Which games can I play at anonymous casinos?
The game selection at anonymous casinos may not be as big as the one at regular casinos, given the fact that crypto casinos do not operate with licensed jurisdictions, making it difficult to have access to games from better known software providers. An alternative would be to play with cryptos at online gambling sites that accept fiat currencies. That way you will have access to more games, provided by some of the best vendors out there, like NetEnt, Microgamming, BetSoft etc. Either way, you will not be disappointed with the game selection of anonymous casinos. Slots, roulette, blackjack etc. and other table games are all available.
Pros and Cons of Anonymous Casinos
- You only need to provide an email address and your BTC or other crypto address.
- They do not request any of your personal data or verification documents.
- You can play with crypto currencies from any part of the world, as they are unregulated.
- All the transactions are kept secure and can never be traced back to you.
- You get generous bonuses and promotions when depositing in crypto.
- You can save up time, without having to log into an account or register.
- The payments are fast and instant, which save up your time, plus you get to withdraw your winnings at once.
- You get unlimited transactions; anonymous casinos give you the opportunity to make as many withdrawals and deposits you wish.
- Low or zero fees; some of the most popular anonymous casinos out there do not charge fees for deposits and withdrawals, and if they do, they are much less than the ones at traditional casinos.
- Anonymous Bitcoin casinos’ games are provably fair, meaning at the end of each round you can check the game results for fairness.
- Most of the crypto casinos need you to stick to the crypto you used to trade-in, meaning you cannot withdraw real money when having deposited in cryptos.
- Most anonymous casinos are not licensed.
- You may not find as a big game selection as you would on regular casinos.
Bestcryptogamblingsites.com selected and reviewed the top 4 anonymous casinos, which do not require KYC.
- BC.Game: This casino is one of the most cutting-edge online casinos in the industry. The casino has an open-source code and is crypto-only, which has serious advantages for the players. BC.Game provide a selection of provably fair games and it is powered by some of the best software vendors out there. BC.Game has an amazing collection of over 3.000 games to choose from and all of the game’s original titles are based on Ethereum smart contracts. This casino deals in cryptocurrency, giving players privacy, low fees, as well as fast transactions. The welcome offers are generous and you get up to 200% bonus on your deposits! There is a live chat available, which makes it so much easier for players to ask a question, and it is available all year round. You can enjoy all kinds of games at this particular casino, and you can use multiple crypto currencies for your deposits, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Tether and so many more! BC.Game also reward their players for their activity in the chatroom with “cryptocurrency rain”!
- OneHash: OneHash is an online anonymous casino that grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable and no personal information sharing, providing you with the full anonymity you wish. You can enjoy all kind of gambling products at OneHash, like casino games, lottery, bingo and virtual sports. Casino games include slots like Belly dance, Elven princess, 9 lions, Frozen queen and Magic stars 3. Table games include all roulette types, sic bo and sic bo dragons. Keno, lotto, book of keno, colours and magic wheel are all available at the lottery section. If you want the live casino experience, check out the live casino, with games like poker and lottery, with live dealers! If you are a fan of horse racing , greyhound racing and sports like golf, table tennis and football, you can place a bet any time at OneHash! The support team is always available via live chat. You can also fill out a form and get an answer via email. At OneHash you can use Bitcoins as a payment method and the minimum wallet withdrawal is 0.001 BTC. Any players using the OneHash wallet are free of charge when using it, as long as they remain active. Once the user becomes inactive, all deposit bonus related OneHash credits are taken away.
- WolfBet: WolfBet is an online crypto casino that focuses on proving gamblers with the most transparent and entertaining gambling experience possible. Players at this casino can use multiple crypto currencies as a payment method, including Bitcoin, Tether, Ripple, Dogecoin, TRON, Litecoin, BitcoinCash, SushiSwap, Uniswap, Stellar, Ethereum Classic and Ethereum. WolfBet Is a crypto casino that allows players to keep their identity hidden and offer a lot of gambling products like dice, limbo and hi lo. Dice is one of the most popular crypto games out there. It is loved by many bitcoin enthusiasts and is very easy to play. Hi lo consists of guessing the next card outcome and collecting pay-outs. WolfBet offer a probably fair game of Limbo, with additional features that you are just going to love! WolfBet offer a lot of promotions to reward their players. There is a $1000 wagering contest that awards the 50 top wagers during a 24 hour period. The prize pool is increased at $5000 on Wednesdays. Active players at WolfBet also get rewarded with different currencies, every 20 minutes. There is also a VIP system based on rank at WolfBet. All players who have reached the VIP rank get a percentage of their wagers ready to be claimed, up to 15%!
- Cyberdice: Cyberdice is an online bitcoin gambling site that offer dice games to players from all around the world. You can use the live chat to get in touch with the customer support group at Cyberdice. Bitcoin may be the only crypto accepted at this site, but Litecoin and Ethereum are coming soon! They provide players with a lot of benefits, like the Chat Rain, which simply suggest you become an active chat user, and the reward is free BTC! The higher your activity on chat, the bigger the rewards! Try the Wagering contest, in which you play dice and compete with other for crypto prizes up to 1.5 BTC every day. The more you wager, the more the chances of becoming one of the best top 10 players at Cyberdice. Get in Hyper mode and play 2.5 times faster than in auto mode. This feature is only available for players who have already wagered 1 BTC.
You should always pay attention to the presence of an SSL certificate when gambling at anonymous casinos. The HTTPS on the top of your screen means that there is a data encryption certificate, while the HTTP means there is not. It is very important to make sure the gambling site provides full security and encrypts any data transfer information. Another thing you must have in mind is that you should not use VPN to play in anonymous casinos where KYC is required, as security teams have the skills nowadays to track any of your personal information. Now that you are familiar with anonymous gambling, it’s time to go out there and enjoy a full gaming experience as well as take advantage of the many crypto bonuses offered to you! Enjoy!