Best Crypto Casino Sites
Choose from the best crypto casino sites, enjoy massive crypto bonuses and live an unforgettable experience.
Featured Casino Sites
How do we review crypto casinos?
At Bestcryptogamblingsites, we have seen a massive interest and popularity of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Crypto casinos have been around for years and seem to be growing, as gamblers from all around the world seem to enjoy more a game when played with cryptos. Before even beginning to list all the crypto casino sites, we make a long research about them. What we look for in a casino is mostly the payment options provided, the license, the bonuses and promotions offered, the customer support service and the jurisdiction. Once we find the information we seek, we make sure that the crypto casinos we will be promoting are 100% safe, and we try to secure exclusive bonuses for our readers.
Pros and Cons of playing at crypto casinos
The advantages of playing at crypto casinos are numerous and that is why crypto gambling is growing so popular rapidly.
Advantages of crypto casinos
- All players from around the world can enjoy a game in crypto casinos. Online gambling is illegal in many countries, but this is not the problem with crypto casinos. Most of the countries do not consider cryptos as money, so they do not prohibit crypto gambling.
- If you like to keep things for yourself and yourself only, crypto gambling might be the perfect way for you to enjoy a variety of games. The crypto transactions are public, BUT the parties are identified ONLY by an encrypted digital address, which is created by crypto wallets.
- Transparency is one of the most significant benefits of crypto casinos. At a blockchain casino, users can determine if a game’s outcome was tampered, unlike traditional casinos.
- Crypto currencies are decentralised, meaning there are no intermediaries, and the deposits and withdrawals can be done in just seconds. At traditional casinos, many gamblers might have to wait 10 days for approval and process transactions.
- Another great reason to go crypto is that you will be eligible for bigger bonuses, more promotions and special deals.
- Payments at crypto casinos are instant and you get to withdraw all your winnings at once.
- At crypto casinos you get low transaction fees or in some cases you do not even have to pay a fee.
Disadvantages of crypto casinos
- Understanding crypto currency can sometimes be overwhelming for those who are not familiar. Until recently, setting up a crypto wallet required knowledge of cryptography and algorithms and as the crypto world is evolving, things get even more complicated.
- The value of cryptos is very volatile, meaning they can always change, they are never stable.
- At crypto casinos, you sometimes have to wait up to 15 minutes before your funds become available, and that is because you rely on the miner’s work, and not some automated system.
- There is no one you can turn to if you have any problems that have to do with cryptos. The transactions can not be voided if incorrect and the players can not request for money return etc.
Bestcryptogamblingsites.com has selected top 5 crypto casinos
CryptoThrills: CryptoThrills was established in 2019 and brings a whole new level of awesomeness when it comes to gambling! The best games you can enjoy at this casino are slots, and video slots with Wild Adventures, Show me the Honey and Big Game being the most popular ones. If you are a fan of the live casino, you can enjoy a game in the live casino section, with live dealers! You can also take advantage of the 70 no deposit spins at this casino and many more amazing promotions! CryptoThrills accept Bitcoin, Litecoin and Bitcoin cash, BUT also provide players with the opportunity to deposit via Visa or MasterCard, if you do not hold any cryptocurrencies.
7Bit: 7Bit was founded in 2014 and has been one of the most popular crypto casinos ever since. If you are a fan of slots, you can enjoy some of the best ones, like Fruit Million, Bank Robber’s, Lavish Poker and Ho Ho Cash. Joker poker, baccarat, blackjack and casino hold’em can be found at the table games section. At 7Bit you get generous bonuses, with the most incredible one being the welcome bonus of up to 6 BTC! Yes, you heard it right, 6 BTC split into your four first deposits. Other promotions include free spins, cashback bonuses and more. At this casino you can use Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dogecoin and Ethereum, plus your withdrawals are made instantly. For those of you who do not own any cryptos, 7Bit also accept fiat currencies.
BitStarz: Bitstarz is an award-winning crypto casino that was established in 2014 and is the first Bitcoin casino to ever accept both BTC and fiat currencies. At the casino you will find more than 3000 games, all provided by some of the best software vendors. Mega Moolah, Treasure Nile, 888 Dragons, Bank Robbers are just some of the slots provided at this casino. They also offer BTC games, which are games that gamblers can play only in crypto. An amazing crypto welcome bonus awaits players at BitStarz, with up to 5 BTC split into 4 deposits. Other promotions include free spins, a welcome freeroll tournament and more. Just pick the one that you would like best, and start claiming! At BitStarz you can use multiple cryptos like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Tether, Litecoin etc.
Winz.io: Winz is a relatively new crypto casino that accepts both fiat (Australian dollars, Canadian dollars) and crypto currencies (BTC, LTC, DOGE, BCH). It features thousands of different games, provided by the industry’s finest vendors. Table enthusiasts can enjoy a game of craps, baccarat, hi-lo, roulette. Slot fans can play standard slots, megaways slots, bonus slots and jackpot slots. No casino would be complete, without a live game section, therefore Winz offer live casino games with live dealers. New players at this casino can get up to 150 free spins with NO wagering requirement. Winz also regularly runs promotions with amazing prizes and accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin and Tether.
KingBit: KingBit is an online crypto only casino that was founded in 2017 and offers more than 1200 casino games to players worldwide. You can enjoy a game of blackjack, roulette, baccarat, craps, poker, deuces wild, bingo, scratch cards and more. If you want the live casino experience, check out the live casino section and start playing! You can get up to 2 BTC on your two firsts deposits at KingBit casino plus a reload bonus that gives you up to 2 BTC EVERY MONTH! KingBit accept multiple cryptos, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Tether.
Games we can play at crypto casinos
Provably fair is a term in which the players can determine if the operator cheated or not. Provably fair games are very popular and are used for crypto gambling. Players that way can confirm the fairness of the game when the game is over.
- Blackjack: Blackjack, also known as “21” is a very simple yet fun game that many players seem to love. The rules are understandable and the play is thrilling! The game is played with the standard 52-card pack. Each participant attempts to beat the dealer by getting a count that is close to 21, without going over 21. Winning tactics in blackjack require that the player play each hand in the smartest way possible, taking into account what the dealer’s upcard is. This game has been around for many many years and is one of the all time classics at casinos.
- Slots: Slots are one of the easiest casino games you can play. A slot machine is a gambling game with spinning reels. The reels have symbols on them which appear randomly after you place a bet and spin the reels. When the symbols line up, players win prizes based on the symbols that fall on the payline. Slot games have been around since the late 19th century and have been growing in popularity ever since. Modern slot machines use a random number generator in order to determine which symbols appear where. As the years go by, slot are becoming more and more popular, because they give out huge prizes, they are easy to play and players enjoy the graphics and sound effects.
- Roulette: Roulette is one of the oldest casino games and is very popular among gamblers. Its name originated from the French word, meaning “little wheel”. When played, players must choose a number on this “little wheel” and place bets on either a single number, a variety of numbers, the colours, the even or odd numbers and more. The croupier spins the wheel in one direction and then spins a little ball in the opposite direction. When the ball stops, the winnings are paid to anyone who has placed a successful bet. The pay-out of each bet is based on its probability.
- Craps: Craps is a dice game in which players make wagers on the outcome of the roll or a series of rolls of a pair of a dice. Players can wager money against the bank or against each other. It dates back to 18th century, and developed in the US a few years layer. When played in a real casino, players must touch the dice with only one hand, to eliminate the possibility of switching the dice by hand. Craps is the most popular dice game, is very simple to comprehend and very fun! If you roll a 7 or 11 you win, but if you roll a 2, 3 or 12 you lose.
- Hi-Lo: Hi-Lo is a very simple card game with very easy rules. The aim of the game is to guess whether the next card will be higher or lower. If you guess right, you win, and if you guess wrong, you lose. That simple. It is a great game for casino beginners but also seem to attract experienced players. Hi-Lo does not offer fixed payouts. The payout for correctly guessing can vary each game round, and that is because the odds constantly change, depending on the card’s value. At all times, you must make logical decisions in order to win. Card counting, especially when playing online, is not really an option. All you have to do is learn the rules, practice, plan your budget, have in mind that the payouts vary, choose the best online casino and you are good to go!
Crypto currencies we can use at crypto casinos
- Bitcoin: Bitcoin is the largest and most popular crypto currency out there and is loved by many gamblers worldwide. Players prefer Bitcoin as it is more trusted and provides full transparency. At CryptoThrills you can enjoy a game in Bitcoin, or other crypto currencies. Bitcoin bonuses seem to be more generous and that is one of the main reasons players prefer to visit Bitcoin casinos.
- Ethereum: It is a public blockchain network, a digital currency that comes with a great number of advantages. Players depositing in ETH get fast transactions plus they get higher percentages in crypto gambling sites. ETH has been one of the top cryptos gamblers nowadays seem to trust. At Cloudbet you can place bets using Ethereum, as well as other crypto currencies. With ETH you can be sure that no one will ever have control over it.
- Litecoin: Litecoin is a peer-to-peer crypto currency that was invented in 2011. It can process a block every 2.5 minutes and is, without doubt, one of the top 5 crypto currencies that are used for payments. It is very popular among gamblers, as they get fast transactions and anonymity. No wonder it is the second largest cryptocurrency there is. At Cobra casino, along with other cryptos, you can use Litecoin as a payment method too.
- Dogecoin: Dogecoin is a crypto currency that was created by two software engineers, who wished to invent a currency that was instant and free of fees. The process of a block takes just 1 minute. DOGE is no different that any other cryptos out there, and has also become one of the most trusted cryptocurrencies. At mBit you can use Dogecoin for your both your deposits and withdrawals.
Crypto casino bonuses
All gambling sites offer a variety of bonuses to their players. The bonuses are a great way of rewarding customers for their loyalty and a great way to “lure” them into the crypto casino world. All bonuses have requirements and conditions that have to be met in order to make a withdrawal. For example, wagering requirements are the times the bonus needs to be played before one can cashout. There are a lot of different bonuses offered at crypto casinos, giving players the opportunity to choose whichever is more suitable for their needs. Welcome bonuses, reload bonuses, VIP rewards, free spins, deposit bonuses are just some of the types of promotions. Check out the latest bonus offers from our most trusted casinos. No deposit bonuses are a huge hit these last months as they allow new users to earn bonus money, free spins and more, without having to make a deposit or share any personal data. CryptoThrills offer a no deposit bonus, which gives you 70 free spins, provided you use a specific promo code.
How can someone get started at a crypto casino?
Crypto casinos have emerged as a popular online betting platform, which accepts cryptos for the purpose of the running casino games and payouts. Playing casino games with crypto provides you with a whole new level of casino experience. But, first things first. The first thing you have to do to play at a BTC casino for example is to acquire bitcoins, if you do not have any yet. You should find a bitcoin exchange and buy using fiat currency, you can buy bitcoins from someone who already has them, you can buy at a peer-to-peer market or you can become a bitcoin miner. Once you have acquired your bitcoins, they get deposited into your digital wallet, where they are kept safe and secured. Then you should locate a crypto casino that fits your crypto needs. Once you have made your research, you are ready to open an account or sign in (if you are already a customer), select bitcoin in the payment options section, select the amount of BTC you want to transfer into your casino account, choose the game you wish to play, follow any other steps required, and you are good to go!
One thing we must admit is that online gambling provides a full range of services for crypto gamblers. It is totally up to you to determine which currency to choose when playing in crypto casinos. We at bestcryptogamblingsites.com hope your experience using a crypto casino will be entertaining and enjoyable, no matter the payment method you pick. You should always remember that even though crypto gambling can be a fun way to make money, it can become very addictive and should be done responsibly.