YouTube is a great way for crypto enthusiasts to connect, share their experiences and give advice to one another. Here are a few channels and people you can find on YouTube that post crypto related videos.
Data Dash: Nicholas Merten is also known as Data Dash and provides up to 5 content videos per week, mostly talking on trading, coins to watch, crypto events, live talks and more.
- CryptoDaily: This guy posts daily videos on market predictions, crypto news, and is well known for his humour and sarcasm.
- Crypto Lark: This man is quite similar to Data Dash, but the information he provides has a different voice and different insights on cryptos.
There are a lot of e-books and print resources on cryptocurrencies and everything you need to know about them, online. Some of the best ones are:
- Cryptocurrency Beginners Bible: This is a great start to anyone new in the crypto world.
- The Age of Cryptocurrency: This is a great book for those of you who are not thinking about getting into the crypto world at once.
- Mastering Bitcoin for Dummies: This book is very helpful, if you are a Bitcoin fan or if you have already invested in a different coin, and wish to navigate to the most popular one.
Online training courses are surely one of the best way to get a whole view of the cryptocurrency world.
- Khan Academy-Bitcoin: This site is dedicated to online crypto training courses, and this specific course has everything you need to know about bitcoin.
- Cryptocurrency trading explained: Another great free course that provides you with information on how to trade successfully on exchanges, terms you should know, what to look out for and more.
- Cryptocurrency: What you must know: Crash course in cryptocurrency, which will take no more than 30 minutes for you to find out all about the crypto world.