Best Ethereum Casinos 2021
Find the best Ethereum casinos and take advantage of their one and only welcome bonuses. Get in the game, enjoy the play and don't forget to win huge!
Ethereum casinos, like most casinos offer a huge variety of games to players from all around the world. It was proposed in 2013 and it now the second largest crypto currency, by market capitalisation. Crypto casinos, and in this case, Ethereum casinos attract more and more people not only because crypto players get crypto bonuses, promotions and other offers, but they also get the opportunity to gamble in “secret”, without having any government eyes looking at them.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is a decentralised blockchain and ETH is the crypto currency of the platform. By market capitalisation, it is the second largest crypto currency out there and it is the most actively used blockchain. It was released in 2015 by programmer and crypto researcher, Vitalik Buterin. Ethereum has already started implementing a series of upgrades too, called Ethereum 2.0. 72 million coins are available in ETH worldwide. There is no company, bank or government that oversees ETH. Ethereum keeps track of payments using a blockchain and can be mined and used as a compensation to miners for verifying transactions. Gambling with ETH has surely increased in the last few years. As the crypto itself grows, so do the ETH casinos out there.
Our favourite Ethereum casinos
We have gathered and listed below our top 5 favourite ETH casinos for all you crypto enthusiasts!
CryptoWild is an online gambling site that was founded in 2017 and operates exclusively on cryptos. It provides games from some of the best vendors like Habanero and BetSoft, and players can enjoy games from slots, to live casino! The welcome bonus at CryptoWild is just..WILD! You get an amazing bonus of up to 40 ETH on your first four deposits! If you are a slot fan you can enjoy free spins every Wednesday or enjoy deposit bonuses, only at this casino! As mentioned before, CryptoWild is a crypto only casino, that accepts Ethereum, but also Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptos.
TrueFlip was established in 2017 and is an online casino that features more than 1000 amazing games to players worldwide. There are more than 2000 different slots for you to choose from, table games, casino games, and a live casino for those who want the full casino experience from the comfort of their home. The welcome bonus at TrueFlip gives you a generous bonus up to €1000 or equivalent in your currency. The user can easily navigate through the website and can also be sure that the game will be trusting, as TrueFlip is fully licensed. Another great thing about this casino is that fiat bets are available with crypto balance, making it convenient for all players.
PlayAmo was established in 2016 and is one of the most loved casinos, providing players with over 3500 games! Slot enthusiasts seem to enjoy more a game of Golden lemon, Lucky lady’s clover, Bank robbers and Book of cats, while table game fans, roulette, blackjack and more. At PlayAmo you get a 100% welcome bonus up to €1000 (or currency equivalent) plus 100 free spins! There are ton of other bonuses and promotions waiting for you to take advantage of them, only at PlayAmo! Along with Ether, PlayAmo accept more crypto currencies as well. Join now and let the PlayAmo world and let yourself enjoy!
This luxurious and modern designed casino offers players more than 2000 games, for every need. Pai gow, roulette, deuces wild, blackjack and pontoon are just some of the available table games at EgoCasino. Slot fans can play the most popular slots like wolf gold, diamonds are forever and John hunter, all provided by the world’s greatest software vendors. Join the EgoCasino and get a 100% crypto bonus of up to €500 (or equivalent in crypto) plus 50 free spins. There is also a VIP weekly bonus waiting for you, a weekly cashback, loyalty rewards and more! This casino only accepts Ethereum and Bitcoin as a payment method.
BetChain is an online crypto casino that was founded in 2013 and offers players the opportunity to make deposits in Euros and play in Cryptos! It is one of the first crypto casinos and gamblers can enjoy all kinds of games, from slots to table games, like casino and more. Our suggestion; join now and take advantage of the amazing bonuses, promotions and other offers at this generous casino. Not only does it accept ETH as a payment method, but also multiple other crypto currencies, so that no crypto fan will ever miss out on an amazing gambling experience!
Best games for Ethereum Casinos
ETH, as mentioned above, is the second largest crypto currency there is. It is accepted by many casinos worldwide and can make your gaming experience way better that the one you would have in traditional casinos. We at bestcryptogamblingsites.com have listed the top 5 games you play with ETH. Let’s start!
- Slots: Ah, slots. This is the easiest casino game you will ever stumble across upon. It dates back to the 19th century and have been growing in popularity. The game is very simple and there are no strategies. You simply have to be lucky enough to make the symbols appear on the same reel on the machine, and the symbols on the reels will determine the prize you win. That’s it. Slots used in casinos have a random number generator, thus determining the symbols that will appear on the reels. Modern designs, amazing sound effects and unique features make slots more attractive to players worldwide.
- Roulette: Roulette is also a game that dates long back, to the 18th It is surely one of the most popular games in casinos. It got its name from the French word that means “little wheel”. The players place bets on a specific number, a group of numbers, colours, odd numbers or even numbers. The croupier, once the bets are placed, spins the wheel and then throws the ball into the opposite direction on the moving wheel. When the ball stops, players win if they have made a successful bet, meaning if the ball landed on the bet they have made earlier.
- Blackjack: Blackjack is a very easy game and can be played in every online crypto casino out there. It was first recorded in France in the 18th century and appeared in the US in the early 1800s. The game is simple. You just have to get 21 and you win. You need to beat the dealer and you do that by drawing a hand that is 21 or if the dealer draws more than 21. All cards from 2 to 10 have their face value, but Jacks, Queens and Kings are valued 10. Aces count either 1 or 11. Some long time players have mastered the game and can guess what the dealer’s faced down card is valued, thus choosing the right strategy.
- Baccarat: It is a very popular game among Ethereum casinos, but can be hard to understand, if you are a first-time player. Let’s take a deeper look into this game. The dealer is called the “bank” and the player is called “player”. Players bet against the dealer, as done in blackjack. One thing you must know about this game is that the one who scores a 9, wins. All cards are worth their face value. Players place bets on whether the banker will have the highest score or if they have the highest score. If they do, they win. Baccarat is a fun game that also has a lot of types, for every need.
- Dice: Dice is a game that has been around for many many years, and is loved by Ether gamblers. The game is straightforward; to choose the amount of your bet and place a bet between 1 and 100, while at the same time trying to guess if the outcome will be higher or lower. The game is very easy and quick and one can make any strategy he wants, because he has a wide range of odd options. Dice has also a wide variety of types, according to the gamblers taste.
Crypto currencies have changed the way a lot of people transact as well as how people send and receive digital currencies. The best thing about ETH, and other cryptos, is that they are decentralised, meaning no government or bank will even manage them. When it comes to ETH, some think of it as the best alternative to Bitcoin. And just like Bitcoin, ETH has already hit it lucky.
Best Ethereum Casinos 2021
FAQ – Best Ethereum Casinos 2021
Is Ether based on Bitcoin?
Ethereum has a separate blockchain that has multiple technical differences from Bitcoin’s blockchain.
Will Ether’s value rise?
No one can deny that Ethereum is a very special technology that could completely change the world as we know it. Expert and analysts expect Ethereum’s price to rise potentially to a high of $70.000 by 2025.
How to invest in Ether?
First things first. Before investing in Ether, you must have a crypto wallet to store it and you should also find a crypto exchange that allows you to buy and invest in Ethereum.
Is Ethereum also a crypto?
Ethereum is not a crypto currency, but a network that runs with the help of the digital coin, known as ETH or Ether.
Should I invest in Ether?
Ether has proved out to be a long-standing name in the crypto world, and it is unlikely for its price to fall any time soon. Investing could be a great idea, but you should do your research, find all the details you need, equip yourself with the best Ethereum wallets, and then proceed with the investment.
The thing you must know before making an Ethereum investment is that the market is volatile, making it slightly risky to invest, unlike traditional investment enterprises. Your investment may or may not pay off and you need to be prepared for both of these things happening. The best thing to do, since no one knows what the future may hold, is to invest in Ethereum only as much as you are willing to lose.