- Large selection of poker games
- Faster Gameplay
- Considered a game of skill
- Can become extremely addictive
- No real player interaction
About Crypto Poker
Poker is one of the biggest card games worldwide and crypto fans seem to choose crypto as a payment when playing poker, because of the anonymity and the security provided. Texas Hold’Em is by far the greatest poker game you can enjoy. Other games include Omaha, Three-Card Poker etc. Poker can be complicated at first, but once you understand the rules it’s a piece of cake! It is imperative to know when playing poker online which hole cards are the ones that give you better odds to win. For example, you have better chances at winning when you have AAs than when you have a 3 and a 9. If you are a novice poker player, you should move slowly and be patient. Poker is a very highly strategic game, in which even the best players in the world take several minutes to make a decision. Using bitcoin or any other crypto currencies for poker gets you faster and untraceable transactions and frankly, all of them are more reliable than others.
How to play Poker
Poker is a very popular game that is very easy to learn, but difficult to master. Poker is a game of strategy, in which you need to learn how to read the other players, decide when to fold or bluff, and the ability to know when a player is bluffing too. When playing Poker, it is important to know the hierarchy of poker hands.
- High Card: The high card is the lowest ranking hand. Lowest value card is 2 and the highest is the A (Ace).
- One Pair: A pair means you have two cards of the same rank, and 3 other unmatched ones.
- Two Pairs: Two pairs mean you have 2 pairs of two cards that are the same, plus one unmatched.
- Three of a kind: 3 of a kind means that you have 3 of the same cards, plus another 2 unmatched ones.
- Straight: A Straight means 5 cards of consecutive rank, but from more than one suit.
- Flush: A flush is when the 5 cards are the same suit.
- Full House: A full house is when you get 3 cards of the same rank and 2 others of the same rank as well.
- Four of a kind: 4 of a kind is when you have 4 cards of the same rank.
- Straight Flush: A straight flush is when you get 5 consecutive cards or the same suit.
- Flush Royal: The highest-ranking hand is the flush royal. This includes a 10, Jack, Queen, King, Ace, all in the same suit and one kind (hearts, spades, clubs, diamonds).
In any poker game (different type), the aim is to hold the best hand at the table. A hand consists of 5 cards and whoever has the best hand (see Poker Hierarchy) wins!
Types of poker
Texas Hold em
All players are dealt 2 hole cards, and 5 cards are dealt in the middle. Players need to combine as many cards they want from their 2 hole cards and 5 middle cards to create a 5 card winning hand.
This is another type of Hold’em, but in this case, there are four hole cards and the community cards are immediately revealed. When playing Omaha, players must make the best 5 card hand from two of their hole cards and three of the common ones.
5 card draw
Each player gets 5 cards, but has the ability to trade up to 3 of them. Once again, the player with the best 5 card hand wins.
7 card stud
In this game, each player gets 7 cards, with 3 down and 4 up, and make the best 5 card combination of their 7.
Playing poker with crypto
Sign up at an online gambling site that provides players with the opportunity to play poker with crypto, send BTC or other crypto currencies to make a deposit, and start playing! The process is easy and you should be playing poker within minutes!
Where to play poker with crypto
There are a number of poker sites, but a few accept crypto. The usual poker currency is USD although you can deposit in crypto and then automatically it’s exchanged on the poker tables. If there is no poker client, then definitely you will find video poker games in the casino section where the same rules apply. What is different is how the payout happens, which is mostly based on odds of a specific hand to happen. Below there is a table with a number of crypto gambling sites that offer crypto poker. You can read the reviews, and then choose the best online crypto gambling site for you.