Best Litecoin Casinos 2021
Find the best Litecoin casinos and take advantage of their one and only welcome bonuses. Get in the game, enjoy the play and don't forget to win huge!
Litecoin casinos, like other crypto casinos provide a huge variety of casino games for you to play. Litecoin has been around since 2011 and is growing rapidly. Litecoin casinos nowadays seem to attract more and more gamblers, as LTC comes with a lot of benefits, like the ability to choose from thousands of games, the ability to keep most of your profits if you get them in crypto, plus you get faster transactions with low processing fees.
What is Litecoin?
Litecoin is a peer-to-peer crypto currency that first came to “life” in 2011. It was invented by Charlie Lee and was originally an early bitcoin spinoff or altcoin, meaning it is nearly identical to bitcoin. The LTC network processes a block every 2.5 minutes, thus making transitions much faster than i.e., Bitcoin. Litecoin is listed in the top five crypto currencies used for payments. Litecoin allows a constant currency flow that is never affected by the number of people that are mining. Gamblers seem to be very fond of LTC casinos, with the latter increasing in number every day. Gambling with Litecoin gives you a long list of benefits, like full transparency, low transaction fees, instant transactions, exclusive Litecoin bonuses and anonymity.
Our favourite Litecoin casinos
We at bestcryptogamblingsites.com have reviewed and gathered all the information you need about the top 5 Litecoin casinos. Let’s get started!
mBit casino was founded at 2014 and has been one of the most popular Litecoin casinos out there, ever since. Along with Litecoin, it accepts Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum and Dogecoin. It offers more than 1000 games in total, with most of them being slots. You can also enjoy some of the classic games like roulette, blackjack, craps, deuces wild etc., and the website is available through your desktop or Android and iOS device. The welcome bonus at mBit gives you a 110% up to 250 LTC plus 300 free spins! The website is designed to fit your needs and make your gambling experience amazing!
BitcoinPenguin is a crypto-only casino that was established in 2014 and accepts Litecoin as a payment method. You can get up to $10.000 as a welcome bonus and you can choose among thousands of games! BitcoinPenguin reward their loyal players with loyalty coins that later can be traded for free spins, coin multipliers and more. They have partnered with some of the best software vendors out there, like BetSoft, NetEnt and iSoftBet in order to provide you with the best casino experience. If you are a player on the go, you can download the app and enjoy a game wherever you are, because at BitcoinPenguin, there are no restrictions.
KingBit is an online crypto casino that was founded in 2017 and has a great number of products to offer players, with more than 1200 casino games, plus a sportsbook for all the sport enthusiasts out there! It hosts games from some of the world’s most popular vendors, like BetSoft, Pragmatic Play and Habanero. Slot fans can enjoy Safari sunset, Forever hot, Gonzo’s Quest, Temple quest and other amazing slots. For those of you who prefer table games, craps, roulette, blackjack and baccarat are all available. This casino accepts Litecoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin and provides you with huge bonuses and generous promotions you do not want to miss out! Join now and start claiming!
BetFlip was launched in 2019 and focuses on bringing the ultimate casino experience to its players. At BetFlip gaming is fun and people get to enjoy the most popular slots out there, like Gonzo’s Quest, Gem Bonanza, Santa’s shop, but also table games such as roulette, blackjack and Caribbean Hold’em, and more! If you wish to have the full casino experience from the comfort of your home, you can check out the live casino, with live dealers. The amazing crypto welcome bonus gives you a 111% up to €1500 (or the equivalent in crypto currency) plus 100 free spins! For more amazing bonuses and promotions, visit the BetFlip’s page. Apart from providing customers with huge casino opportunities, BetFlip accept multiple crypto currencies, including Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum and more.
CasinoChan is both a crypto and fiat online casino that was founded in 2015 and guarantees players a full gambling experience. It provides over 2000 slots, casino games, and other games that are added regularly. It is one of the most trusted casinos for Litecoin players and offers a huge variety of bonuses and promotions for you to pick the one that suits you gaming needs best! It also offers a VIP loyalty club, in which as you level up, you get the change to win a brand-new Porsche! Check out more of CasinoChan’s offers, only at bestcryptogamblingsites.com!
Best games for Litecoin Casinos
Litecoin can be used for enjoying games on your favourite crypto casinos, and it is accepted in some of the most popular ones. When using Litecoin for crypto gambling, you open a whole new world of possibilities, different from the ones you have already experienced in traditional casinos. At bestcryptogamblingsites.com we have collected and listed the top 5 games you can enjoy most using Litecoin.
- Slots: This is the easiest casino game you will ever come across. It is very simple and there and no complicated rules for you to understand. The goal is to be lucky enough to spin and make symbols appear on the same line-up. That easy! Slots are machines that have spinning reels. These reels have symbols on them, which determine the prize you win. Slots originally date back to the 19th century and have been growing ever since. Casino slots use a random number generator, which determines the symbols that will appear. Huge prizes can be won through a single slot machine, which is something that makes them more popular among gamblers, plus the modern-day designs and special sounds effects make them more and more attractive.
- Craps: Are you a fan of dice? If so, craps is the game for you! It is very simple and dates back to the 18th Craps is basically a game in which players must make wagers on the outcome of the roll of the dice, of a pair of dices, or a series of rolls. If you roll a 7 or an 11 you win, but if you roll a 2,3 or 12 you lose. It is that simple. In online casinos it is the casino that “rolls” the dice, but in real life, players do so, but only with one hand, to eliminate any possibilities of altering the outcome.
- Baccarat: Ah, baccarat. Baccarat is a very popular game among Litecoin casinos, but it can be difficult to understand, if you are a first-time player. All you need to know about it is that the house is called the “bank” and the player “player”. It is very similar to blackjack, as players bet against the “dealer”. The highest scoring hand in baccarat is 9, and all the cards are worth their face value. Players put wagers on whether the banker will have the highest score or they will have the highest score, and win. There are a lot of baccarat types of games, all provided and invented for the needs of every player. VIP promotions for baccarat players are available at some of the most loved crypto casinos worldwide.
- Red Dog: Red Dog is a game of chance that is played with cards. While it can be found in some land casinos, its popularity has declined, although it is very popular in crypto casinos. The game is very easy once you understand the basics. It is played with a 52-card deck and can also be played with up to 8 card decks. To begin with, each of the players must draw a card, which will determine which players is the dealer. The dealer then shuffles the cards and deals them, one card at a time, facedown. All players must have 5 cards on their hands. Wagers are placed on every round, or as it is called “ante chips into the pot”. Once all the wagers are made, the dealer then turn the top card from the stock faceup. When the player has a higher ranked card of the same suit as the dealer has, then he collects from the pot.
- Roulette: Roulette is surely one of the most loved casino games worldwide. It originated in France, and got its name after the French word that means “little wheel”, back in 18th century. Roulette platers have a variety of betting options. They can place bets on a single number they think the ball will land in, or a small range of pockets based on the proximity of the pay-out. They can even bet on colours, even or odd numbers. The roulette table usually imposes maximum and minimum bets. The croupier spins the wheel and drops the ball in the opposite direction of the spinning wheel. When the ball lands, players are paid their winning, if they have a successful bet.
Crypto currencies have changed the way a lot of people transact as well as how people send and receive digital currencies. The best thing about Litecoin, and other cryptos, is that they are decentralised, meaning no government or bank will even manage them. When it comes to Litecoin, some think of it as the “little brother” of Bitcoin. And just like Bitcoin, Litecoin is likely to hit big prices someday.
Best Litecoin Casinos 2021
FAQ – Best Litecoin Casinos 2021
One can not say that one is better than the other, however, there are a few things about Litecoin that make it more popular nowadays. First, the time estimated for Litecoin to process a block is under 2.5 minutes, while on Bitcoin it takes around 10 minutes. Also, Litecoin’s algorithm allows a total of 84 million LTCs to be created, which is 4 times the number of Bitcoins to ever be created. Litecoin uses the scrypt hashing algorithm, which makes Litecoin transactions more CPU intensive on machines that are intended to mine Bitcoin.
Litecoin is very similar to Bitcoin, but with a few details changed. The founder of Litecoin, having in mind that Bitcoin is a true innovation, altered a few things about Litecoin, that make its price very cheap.
Litecoin as we all know is a digital currency that uses blockchain technology and it used at a growing number of casinos. There are many crypto casinos that accept Litecoin as a payment method and are increasing as we speak. Crypto currencies open a whole new world of possibilities to gamblers worldwide and that is the main reason they are growing so rapidly.
The answer is based on the perception and speculation of many. It remains to be seen whether the cryptos we are familiar with today will retain their stature in the months and years to come.
First of all, there is a finite number of Litecoins that can ever be mined as mentioned before. In addition, because of Bitcoin’s popularity, other crypto currencies, in this case, Litecoin, has not been adopted by a lot of consumers or businesses. The price of Litecoin can be altered depending on the public perception, the security it provides and the longevity of other cryptos.
There are a lot of websites and applications you can use in order to buy Litecoin, but you should always do your research before purchasing, as you want the exchange to be trusted and secured.
As at now, it is quite impossible for Litecoin’s price to ever be zero. However, you must not put all your savings into it. Better safe than sorry!
We can never know for sure the price Litecoin will have in 2025. However, according to predictions by specialists, the Litecoin price could rise to $6500 by the end on 2025.
If you are looking to invest in Litecoin, you must always have in mind that Litecoin is a currency, so do not act like a stock or a bond. You will need a digital wallet to buy or sell Litecoin and know that instead of buying shares of Litecoin, you are swapping your currency for Litecoin currency.