Gaming can be both entertaining and profitable. But you can’t always win. Losing is a part of the game and you have to be prepared for it.
Terms & Conditions
- In order to claim a bonus, the Player must redeem it before placing any bets with said deposit. If the bonus does not redeem for any reason, it is the Player’s responsibility to contact Customer Support for assistance with redeeming said bonus. Once the Player begins wagering the deposit, the Player forfeits their right to any promotion on that deposit.
- Unless approved by management, Players cannot redeem additional coupons or promotional offers if they have a balance or pending cash-out. Promotional offers or coupons cannot be combined. If at any time this should occur, winnings will be void.
- In the event where a Player uses a promotional offer or coupon that he/she is not entitled to use, any and all winnings generated from that promotion are forfeited and the original deposit is returned to the Player.
- If the Player uses a promotional bonus that is restricted to certain game(s), this will result in their winnings being voided. The rules of the bonus will continue to apply even after the playthrough requirement has been fulfilled.
- If you use an ‘all allowed games’ deposit bonus/ coupon, at least 50% of your gameplay must be on slot machines before requesting a withdrawal.
- The Casino reserves the right to cancel or refuse any promotional offer at any time.
- If a Player has chosen to use a bonus or promotion, it is the sole responsibility of the Player to ensure that any applicable Playthrough requirements are met before requesting a withdrawal.
- Failure to meet the playthrough requirements will result in the withdrawal request being denied.
- Maximum Withdrawal (Cash-out) Rules: Maximum withdrawal amount is determined solely by the amount of the deposit. e.g. if the Player deposits $100 and uses a bonus with a 10x maximum withdrawal limit, then the maximum amount that may be withdrawn is $1,000.