Bitcoin Gambling with Faucet
Traditional casinos are still the most popular casino types for players to gamble at, but in recent years we noticed a tide turning.
Many players from around the globe are flocking to online casinos, and this is due to several reasons: the ease and convenience of playing from the comfort of your own home, the technological advancements that are placing online casinos ahead of traditional casinos, and more recently, the pandemic has halted many traditional casinos from operating.
The combination of these various factors has made many casino players more than happy to wager the bets online and when we examine which casinos are growing in popularity, the most glaring type would be the cryptocurrency casinos, particularly Bitcoin.
This is because cryptocurrency gambling is often more secure and anonymous than fiat currency gambling, as well as quicker with fewer hassles.
In order for online casinos to remain competitive, many of them around the world now accept Bitcoin as a payment option and gambling cryptocurrency in the same way they accept fiat currency.
So naturally, it makes sense that Bitcoin gambling would be attractive to many gamblers, but it may present a unique challenge in that, it isn’t as easily accessible as fiat currency in some regions.
You can buy Bitcoin online relatively easily through an exchange, but the Bitcoin casinos have made it even easier for you by offering Bitcoin faucets. In this review, we will be giving an overview of the different Bitcoin faucets and how you could approach Bitcoin gambling with faucets.
What is a Bitcoin Faucet?
A Bitcoin faucet is an application or website that rewards users with small amounts of Bitcoin, known as Satoshi, for completely easy tasks. A Satoshi is the one-millionth unit of 1 Bitcoin which amounts to 0.00000001 BTC.
They are dubbed “faucets” because the rewards are generally small much in the same way that small droplets of water drip out from a faucet and where Bitcoin faucets are concerned, small amounts of earned Bitcoin are sent to the user’s wallet.
They were created by senior Bitcoin developer, Gavin Andresen in 2010, and his mission was to spread awareness about Bitcoin as cryptocurrencies were still in their infancy back then.
Additionally, Bitcoin exchanges were extremely scarce if not non-existent in 2010, so getting your hands on Bitcoin was a monumentally difficult task.
The only option at the time was to generate interest by giving out small amounts of Bitcoin freely without risking any of their capital, and you can imagine a small group of people around the world built their wealth on the bedrock of these faucets when Bitcoin virtually had no value.
Although Bitcoin and various other cryptocurrencies have grown steadily over the years, they are not 100% mainstream and many people around the world are still learning about them.
The concept of Bitcoin faucets is to give out free Bitcoin to people around the world, in an effort to get them interested in crypto and hopefully invest in crypto.
Bitcoin started as the first crypto with a faucet, and this model of self-advertising became so popular that many other cryptocurrencies ended up creating their own faucets.
However not all faucets are the same, some offer greater amounts of Satoshi than others. Generally speaking, you can expect to earn between 0.100 BTC and 2.00.000 BTC.
Bitcoin Casino Faucets and Online Gambling
Bitcoin faucet casinos are gambling sites that allow you to gamble using Satoshi that you have earned from completing tasks. These casinos are easy to register and play on without providing much of your personal information. These casinos give you privacy and anonymity while you play online.
At present, there aren’t many Bitcoin faucet casinos but this does not mean that they don’t have the same functionality as traditional casinos, as a matter of fact, the opposite is true. Faucet casinos are just as good and offer a number of amazing games, bonuses, and promotions.
Faucet casinos primarily make use of Bitcoin/Satoshi as the sole choice among payment methods and as much it is easy to use for deposits and withdrawals, giving players peace of mind about quick transaction times and privacy.
These casinos are available to players from all around the globe, but for the purposes of this review, we will be focusing on the US market.
However, with that being said, we fully expect these kinds of casinos to dominate the online gambling scene.
How Do Bitcoin Casino Faucets Work?
Most Bitcoin gambling sites will have their own faucets, so you won’t need to rely on a third-party service to access the faucet. Casino players would need to register on a Bitcoin casino by providing their details as well as their wallet address, after which you will generally be allocated a micro wallet.
The faucet Bitcoin would require that you complete simple tasks and engage with online activities. The faucet application or website will put up the rewards and often set a timer for players to claim the rewards from the faucet.
After completing a task on the Bitcoin faucet, the reward is sent to a micro wallet which is similar to regular wallets but differs in that it can store small amounts of digital currencies.
As soon as the micro wallet has reached capacity, then the rewards are transferred to your main wallet automatically.
Some of the tasks you may be required to complete include but are not limited to completing a captcha, clicking on links, watching videos, watching advertisements, playing games, mining, and doing quizzes.
It is important to know that even though you may receive small amounts of Bitcoin, abusing faucets will not get you rich quickly. If the task is relatively simple then you shouldn’t expect a large reward.
The vast majority of faucet websites and applications have a minimum payout threshold, and this means that you will only be able to withdraw the reward after reaching the minimum threshold, you could almost think of it as you would a wagering requirement.
Some thresholds are low enough that you may reach it in just a day, in other cases, it could take you as long as a week before you reach the threshold.
How Do I Register On Bitcoin Faucet Casinos?
To begin you would need to register with a Bitcoin casino that has a casino faucet, and if you aren’t sure where to start looking for these casinos, do not worry as we will provide you with a list of our very best recommendations.
The next step would require a crypto wallet that can easily be downloaded on the iOS or Google Play App Stores, this will be necessary for when you want to make withdrawals.
Bitcoin casinos use cryptography to create user accounts, so this would mean you would have to log into the casino using your hash number and not your personal details.
At present, there are only a handful of high-quality faucet Bitcoin casinos, but this is changing rather quickly as this model of gambling pools greater and greater levels of support.
Bitcoin Faucet Casino Games
In order to edge out the competition with traditional casinos, the Bitcoin casinos have spent the past several years by developing a large selection of games themselves.
Additionally, a number of these Bitcoin casinos have white label solutions with popular game providers, which increases their competitive edge by providing players with a large selection of high-quality premium games that wouldn’t be available elsewhere.
You will be delighted to find a number of the best Bitcoin slot games, table games, card games, and other popular casino games within their range all of which are all provably fair.
Of the casinos we have identified, there are a few different casino games for you to choose from. We have included them below:
Slots – It goes without saying that slots are the most popular choice among casino players.
Roulette – There are few casino games that are as exciting as roulette, and the options for gamblers wanting to play are plentiful. Many casinos will have an option for you to play live or simply play at a table.
Blackjack – There are few table games that can be considered classic globally, and blackjack falls into that elite category of casino games.
Beyond slots, roulette and blackjack there are many other anonymous casino games on offer including virtual sports betting, poker, bingo, lotteries, and much more.
Are Faucet Casinos Provably Fair?
Provably fair is an algorithm that makes use of technologies that allow players all around the globe to manually verify the fairness of any of the games that they are engaging with online.
The casinos will use the provably fair algorithm to generate an encrypted key with the results of each game. It will then send the encrypted key to the player along with an additional key that will give them the ability to verify the correctness of each game result at the end of each session.
This is quite different from traditional casinos that will have random number generators that determine the outcomes of each game, and this means that players aren’t able to verify the correctness of game results themselves.
No Deposit Bonus Powered by a Casino Faucet
The vast majority of Bitcoin casinos released their faucets to function as a sort of no deposit bonus because you are able to claim free BTC and Satoshi when your account balance is zero.
This is particularly beneficial for players as it gives them an opportunity to play casino games without risking any of their own real money.
It will allow players to assess which games they enjoy most as well as learn the rules of each game, and the terms and conditions of each casino.
Which are the Best Bitcoin Casino Faucet to Earn Free Bitcoin?
We have perused the internet far and wide to find the very best Bitcoin casinos that have the most generous faucets. Look no further than our list below:
- Free Satoshi is given to you to try out their games.
- Free Satoshi is given if you don’t have enough money to bet on dice.
- The faucet depends on your wagering amount.
- If you play the Tic-Tac-Toe game and win, you stand to claim 0.00000030 Bitcoins.
- One of the first faucets to hit the market.
- The amount of Satoshi you can claim depends on your level.
- The lowest possible amount that you can claim is 0.000005 Bitcoin.
- You can only claim from this faucet when your balance has reached zero.
- You can claim up to 0.000001 free BTC.
- Upon signing up with this casino you can claim 100 free Satoshi from their faucet.
- Should your account balance reach zero you can reload with up to 100 free Satoshi.
- When playing dice games, you are able to claim a free Bitcoin five times every 24 hours.
- You are able to earn 0.0000523 Bitcoin whenever your balance has reached zero.
- Upon becoming a member of this casino you can claim up to 0.00001 free Bitcoin.
- You have the option of earning 0.00001 free BTC by solving a Captcha per 10-minute interval.
- Upon joining this casino you will receive 8500 free Satoshi.
- To claim Satoshi from this casino you will need to registers and confirm your email address.
- Bitcoin and Litecoin are supported, and that enables you to earn small amounts of Bitcoin as well as small amounts of Litecoin.
- The minimum amount of Satoshi required before a withdrawal is 100 000.
- You will be able to withdraw after you have wagered at least 30 000 Satoshi.
- Upon becoming a member of this casino you can claim 0.001 free BTC.
- You have the option of playing the faucet bot and if you can beat it twice you could potentially claim 10 000 Satoshi.
99.9% Dice Faucet
- You can claim up to 0.000002 free BTC per 5-minute interval.
- You can only claim free BTC on one account per IP address.
- You can only claim from this faucet when your account balance has reached zero.
- You can claim up to 0.005 free BTC per 20-minute interval.
Fair Millions Faucet
- When your BTC balance is lower than 50 Satoshi then you will be allowed to reload your account with up to 50 free Satoshi.
- Your claims are capped at 50 Satoshi per 5-minute interval.
- Unlike other casinos that require you to have a zero balance, Betterbets allows you to claim even if you have BTC in your account.
- You can claim up to 200 free Satoshi by clicking on the button adjacent to your balance.
- You can claim up to 0.00000200 free BTC per 5-minute interval.
- You can only claim from this faucet if your account balance has reached zero.
- You can claim up to 0.000001 free BTC.
- Upon becoming a member you can claim 0.000002 free BTC.
- You can claim up to 200 free Satoshi per 60-minute interval.
- The amount of free Satoshi you can claim depends on your level in the casino.
- You can claim a maximum of 0.000205 BTC.
Blockchain Poker Faucet
- If you are a new member of the casino you will receive 100 free Satoshi to start.
- Should you run out of free Satoshi you are able to reload up to 100 free Satoshi.
- You can only claim free Satoshi from this faucet when your account balance has reached zero.
- You can claim up to 0.00002 free BTC.
Faucet casinos are one of the most exciting casino models in the world as more players want to be rewarded for their patronage with free Bitcoin. It presents a multitude of benefits, particularly allowing players to play games on a free Bitcoin casino without having to risk any of their own money.
It gives players an opportunity to play various free Bitcoin casino games, which will allow them to get a taste of the games that they like the most.
Bitcoin gambling with faucet casinos makes for an interesting alternative to the traditional gambling model. In addition to that, these free Bitcoin casinos are constantly scaling too, which means that innovation is consistently top of mind for those working on these casinos.
All of that notwithstanding you could still have an amazing experience gambling with these free Bitcoin faucet casinos however it is important that you should be wary of SSL certificates when you play with anonymous casinos as the SSL certificates will allow you to verify the identity of the owner of the website or SSL certificate that you are browsing. This is important as you will be able to tell the legitimate casinos apart from the fake ones.
As a responsible gambler, it would behoove you to verify the level of security any anonymous casino provides.
To add to your current level of security, you can make use of Bitcoin mixers and scramblers, which will consistently change your address making it extremely difficult for hackers to access any of your data and information. Similarly, you can make use of a VPN to add an extra layer of security to your online gambling activities.
With all of that said, Bitcoin casinos with faucets are incredibly exciting and they can present significant benefits that wouldn’t be available to you if you played with a traditional casino.
Absolutely, the free Bitcoin and free Satoshi you could earn from the faucets are very beneficial to you as a player.
Yes. They have been used since 2010 and have earned many casino players lots of free Bitcoin.
The list of casinos we provided you with has been vetted, and we know their faucets to be safe.
Yes. Bitcoin gambling is the most popular form of cryptocurrency gamblin
Yes. Provided you comply with your casino’s terms and conditions before attempting to withdraw your earnings.